Department : Procurement
Report to : President & Group MD
• Analytical Skills: Forecasting Trading Products and Non-Trading product.
• Decision-Making Skills: Decide the delivery method for oversea incoming shipment and incoterms.
• Negotiating Skills: Working closely with suppliers to create the best deals.
• Dealing with forwarding agent to ensure smooth custom clearance process.
• Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times.
• Monitoring the stock level and ensure all the stock is on safety level.
• Ensure on time delivery and payment for Trading and Non-Trading products.
• Ordering and follow up for Non trading items.
• Monthly stock report.
• Organization and prioritization of the organization’s purchasing activities.
• Comparison of different offers regarding price and value.
• Contacting suppliers for negotiations.
• Determination of quantity and timing of the deliveries.
• Monitoring and updating purchase orders as well as tracking of the costs and delivery dates to compare them with the agreements.
• Preparation of forecasts on changes in the market as well as on the own demands.
• Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company.
• Oversees a team of purchasing.
• Reports to the President & Group Managing director
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org