Industry : Education Software
– Ensure effective and timely executions of all activities in planning of purchases, procurement including planning, sourcing, negotiating, supplier/service providers’ selection, cost saving and purchasing activities in accordance to policy and work flow.
– Responsible in sourcing for materials and vendors, coordinate & prepare forecast purchase plan and manage resources/ materials/ assets requirements.
– To compose RFIs (Request for Information), a preliminary tool used to collect information about the strengths and abilities of prospective vendors, or RFPs (request for Proposal), which allows a company to invite service or merchandise suppliers to bid on projects or jobs.
– A Bachelor’s Degree in either Business, Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain or equivalent
– Minimum 1 – 3 years’ experience in Procurement with some experience in several industries
– Excellent oral and written communication in Bahasa Malaysia and English
– Self-discipline with strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
– Excellent planning, problem-solving, as well as data and time management skills.