Industry : Corporate gifts and services
Report To: Managing Director
Work days: Mon-Fri
– Update supplier information and quotations into procurement database.
– Compile items for proposals, including item basic cost, handling and courier fee computations.
– Compile replacements for discontinued items.
– Arrange for samples and visuals for viewing by client.
– Coordinate/prepare letters of agreement with suppliers.
– Obtain weights and other product specifications of selected items.
– Arrange samples from suppliers for photograph / design artwork.
– Assist in arranging samples as display in clients’ outlets.
– Check/issue Purchase Orders and Stocks Requisition Forms.
– Track consignment stocks status, including making monthly stocks-take.
– Follow-up with suppliers on defective items/delivery.
– Discuss with suppliers on payment terms and conduct reviews on supplier performances together with Operations team.
– Assist in resolving any payment or delivery matters.
– Source for suitable items and new brands to meet Requests For Quotations/Proposals.
– Liaise with Marketing & Creative Departments on visual artwork (where needed)
– Check of production sample.
– Perform trend study and research for both program and premium items.
– Trend and product updates and training (to Procurement, Marketing, Business Development and Creative Departments).
– Assist Accounts Dept in preparing payment voucher / raising payments to supliers.
– Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
– Diploma/degree in any field
– Fluent in Malay and English
– Good time management
– Detail oriented
– Familiar with MS Office (Word and Excel)
– Willing to work in Taman Desa
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org