Department : Corporate Services
Report to : President & Group MD
• To provide support to the President & Group Managing Director in delivering company’s overall strategic objectives.
• To provide support to the President & Group MD in delivering company’s overall strategic objectives.
• To provide administrative services including diary management, booking meetings, planning events, organising travel and preparing travel itineraries, correspondence and prioritizing emails for the President & Group MD.
• To work closely with the President & Group MD and Management Team through regular correspondence, arrange meetings and prepare briefing materials for the President & Group MD.
• To provide administrative support in the delivery of assignments and initiatives on behalf of the President & Group MD’s office as and when required.
• To ensure all correspondence and relevant materials are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
• To coordinate departmental reports and documentation for the Board or Committee meetings and other meetings with outside partners.
• To coordinate, attend and take minutes for the President & Group MD’s meetings and any other relevant meetings.
• To conduct research/ analysis as directed by the President & Group MD.
• To produce reports for the President & Group MD as and when required.
• To follow up on action points from meetings on behalf of the President & Group MD.
• To provide administrative support to the President & Group MD in the follow up and completion of departmental work plans, implementing organizational projects and programs.
• To provide administrative support to the President & Group MD in the leadership and management of the organisation.
• To provide administrative services to field offices such as responding to queries, issuing memos and following up on President & Group MD requests.
• Directs and oversees all administration related activities including security, maintenance, office supplies and transportation.
• To comply with all policies, procedures, legal and regulatory requirements.
• The flexibility to work additional/out of hours as necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role and meet the business needs.
• To respect the unique contribution of every individual and work positively in an equal opportunity and diverse environment.
• Any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org