Reporting To : Customer Support Manager
Workday : Monday – Friday, 9.00 AM – 6.00 PM
Managing day to day operations of the Support Department.
– Drafts project delivery plans to meet customer needs and requirements
– To co-ordinate between Sales, Production, Development, Installation and Support, as well as working with 3rd party suppliers and contractors to ensure smooth project delivery
– Highlight potential risks to Manager and implement its resolution
– Effectively updates project progresses, milestones and expectations to management in a timely manner
– Participates in sales meetings, presentations and tender briefings when required to understand client requirements and expectations
– Ensures documents are complete, up-to-date, and stored appropriately including documentation for clients
– Allocate tasks to Support team.
– Interacting with customers and suppliers, answering questions, and resolving administrative issues.
– Diploma/Degree in Business Administration
– 2+ years of experience as an operation executive or in a similar role.
– Possesses effective organizational and follow-up skills, paying attention to details
– Demonstrates ability to handle work professionally, independently and efficiently with a strong customer service mindset
– Ability to analyze and improve operational processes
– Good interpersonal skills and able to interact with all levels, both internally and externally, in a professional and responsive manner
– Strong problem-solving and time management skills
– Possesses general understanding of casino gaming products and their relevant technicalities
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org