Location: Shah Alam
Industry : Electronics
Salary : RM 3,000
– Provide product knowledge and technical supports to OEM/Automotive Manufacturers especially for new car audio trial installation and ensure appropriate OEM testing on the car.
– Conducts car audio market survey, product presentations, write-ups, product proposal and analysis study against competitors’ products with OEM/Automotive Manufacturers to increase chances of getting new business.
– Maintain close relationship with existing key OEM/Automotive Manufacturers to ensure proper technical / after sales support services are provided.
– Prepare periodic reports / timely feedback to OEM Sales Manager regarding OEM/Automotive Manufacturers’ technical issues and countermeasure / action plan to resolve.
– Collaborates with service team members and other related teams to resolve customer complaints and ensure high level customer satisfaction and quality services to OEM end customers.
– Control and monitor OEM Parts & Accessories inventory level in line with OEM Sales activities.
– Source and develop new and current OEM part & service suppliers in regards to OEM current & future business.
– Visit potential customers for new business
– Provide customers with quotations
– Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
– Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
– Record sales and send copies to the sales office
– Review your own sales performance
– Collect payment