Report To: Assistant Manager/ Manager, Corporate Communications
Handle the production of corporate-related videos, photos & other creative properties. Develop all sorts of creatives by maintaining the company brand identity. Proficient in English, BM & Mandarin is mandatory.
1. To conduct photography and videography sessions of event and distributor.
2. To edit photo and video.
3. To brainstorm, create and copywrite digital marketing content.
4. To translate & edit PPT, speech and subtitles.
5. To assist in CSR activities execution and corporate communication operational tasks
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Cinematography/Photography/Production/Multimedia/Journalism
2. Creative and innovative
3. Excellent time management and organisational skills
4. An understanding of the latest photography, video and social media trends
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org