Industry : Manufacturing
– Brand building via exhibitions, advertisements and social media.
– Manage new product launching, organize exhibitions, meetings and seminars.
– Briefing newcomer and visitor on corporate, product knowledge and related industrials.
– Manage website and social media.
– Support marketing activities in Asia.
– Plan and create creative marketing collaterals.
– Work closely with Sales, R&D department to create marketing contents.
– Link and implement local strategy and priorities with regional strategies.
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in the Marketing or related field.
– At least 2 – 4 years of working experience in Marketing / Business Development for industrial or engineering products.
– Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English.
– Website management experienced is required.
– Relevant working knowledge in Air Filtration market will be an advantage.
– Experience with a multinational corporation will be an advantage.
– Candidate is expected to possess but not limited to customer focused, planning, organizing skills, presentation skills and proposal writing skills.