Department : Business Technology
Report To : Head, Business Technology
Team Size: 10-14
Oversee web and mobile software project.
• Leading the successful implementation of web and mobile software project, managing schedule, budget, risk, resource and outcomes.
• Deliver the foundational IT Platforms and capabilities required to support business innovation and growth.
• Planning work with management and other stakeholders to define project requirements and success criteria, and develop the estimations, plans, schedules, policies and processes required to successfully manage and deliver projects within the transformation.
• Organizing establish effective cross functional project teams of internal and external resources, including set up of project organization structure, roles & responsibilities and KPIs
• Leading coordinate the activities of the team, assign and monitor work, set targets and monitor progress, motivate and guide the team, assist in resolving any conflicts and ensure a motivated and efficient team
• Controlling measure, monitor, QA and correct the activities of the team and any vendors to ensure progress against budget, scope, schedule and quality objectives, proactively managing risks, dependencies and critical path activities
• Resourcing work with resource owners to secure appropriate resources to deliver the projects and assist in recruiting resources where required
• Communicating & managing stakeholders ensure stakeholders are kept appropriately up to date via project reporting and other communications, and develop relationships outside of the team to foster goodwill and cooperation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org