Report To: Head, Marketing
1. To monitor the sectional progress and to ensure that tasks and duties are carried out effectively.
2. To be accountable for the sales performance of the products assigned to the section.
• To develop an integrated short & long term marketing strategy to secure continues growth and expansion of the market share and profitability of the assigned products.
• To practice the total product management concept, to synchronize all marketing activities such as stock movement, forecast, promotion activity and any other implication which may have impact on the product sales.
• To closely monitor the sales performances of the assigned products and to make analysis on the training & promotion effectiveness.
• To gather field intelligence or market information & to initiate any marketing strategy which aim to improve sales performance.
• To conduct panel test on new products, market research, competitor analysis and solicit relevant information to prepare a solid product presentation for both new and existing products, and to update it from time to time to ensure relevance and as deemed required.
• To provide guidance, training and monitor the on going job of the supporting staffs.
• To assist in preparing annual budgets and take full responsibilities of budgetary control of the section.
• Develop marketing analytics in Big Data to constantly create demands and maximize market penetration.
• Oversee digital marketing contents creation for social media posting.
• Any other duties & tasks, which may assign by the superior from time to time
• Marketing strategies and campaign promotion planning.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org