Report To: Head, Business Operations
Leading a group of team members, including oversea office customer service team, providing the best customer experience, solving all enquiries, feedback and complaints from the customers.
Responsible for fostering a productive environment on a customer service team to ensure the team is keeping pace with service demands. He/ she must have a thorough understanding of both customers and business needs and capable of coming up with solutions that appease both parties.
1. Build good rapport with customers.
2. Managing a large number of incoming calls and members’ enquiries/ feedback and complaints.
3. Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring daily service objectives are met according to KPI.
4. Familiar with Company’s marketing plan, Customer Rules & Regulation, Purchase and Return policies, review from time to time.
5. To handle Customer compliance team for Customer discipline management and control.
6. Communicate with internal departments on the company’s latest development, marketing activities, promotion, rules & regulations, etc which are related to customers.
7. To support overseas office customer issues, inquiries, and complaints.
8. Ensure sufficient training(s) is given to the team members to ensure team members meet the basic knowledge and achieve service objectives, which includes oversea office CS teams.
9. To provide leadership and strategic support in meeting day-to-day customer support functions and objectives including service excellence and to support continuous improvement and development of the customer support functions.
10. To be a quick decision maker when issues happen in order to provide the fast, efficient and excellent service to the IBOs.
11. Scheduling work shifts for the teams to ensure sufficient manpower in the walk-in counter and inbound call centre.
12. Lead and manage Customer Reactivation Team to retain as many IBO as possible and meet the team KPI.
13. Preparing monthly CS reports, annual budget, expenditure, manpower planning & hiring, initiating corrective actions.
– Degree/Diploma in relevant field.
– Preferably from MLM or Retail/FMCG background.
– Experience in customer service and managing outlets and inventory.
– Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com