Industry : FMCG
Work Day : Mon – Fri
– Preparation of yearly marketing plan for the assigned brands.
– Ensure timely executions of various marketing activities and communication programs as laid out in the yearly marketing/brand plan.
– Manage the P&L of the assigned brand portfolio and ensure the brand objectives are met through execution of sound marketing strategies.
– Negotiate with advertising and promotional agencies/suppliers to ensure effective and efficient use of A&P budget.
– Propose tactical pricing strategy, marketing support programs to drive sales momentum and market competitiveness.
– Resourceful in gathering general market trends, research, market shares and competitive information as guidance in gauging effectiveness of marketing activities.
– Work with New Product Development members in developing new products or improve existing products to keep abreast of market trends and competition.
– Prepare post mortem analysis of campaigns/launches together with recommendations to HOD.
– Responsible to ensure proper communications of all information pertaining to the launches/activities of the designated products to all related parties ranging from sales, logistic, operation, etc.
– Liaise closely with the sales division including active market visits to keep abreast of sales performance, changing market conditions and competitors activities.
– Ensure timely and accurate progress update/report to the HOD on all business and brand related activities.
– Constantly check and inform HOD on all slow moving stocks, aged products and to recommend necessary actions when deemed necessary.
– Participate in overall corporate matters ranging from maintenance of company website, library and other corporate communication areas.
– Play active team player role with objective to promote a harmonious and productive department.
– Carry out other supportive functions or additional responsibilities for the division as delegated by the HOD from time to time.
– At least a bachelor’s degree in Degree in Marketing/Business Administration or a relevant discipline.
– At least 3 years of brand / product management experience with proven records in FMCG.
– Good analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills.
– Computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
– Familiarity with Nielsen Answers and Kantar will be an added advantage.
– Proficient in business communication languages with good command of written and spoken English.
– Proactive and have a good sense of urgency in carrying out assignments with minimal supervision.
– Team player, within and inter-department.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org