Industry : Agriculture
• Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance.
• Responding to breakdowns and monitor time taken on work completion.
• Diagnosing faults.
• Repairing equipment.
• Supervising technical staff and ensure every work following policy and SOP.
• Obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings.
• Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation.
• Knowledge in Factory and Machinery Act is added advantage.
• Creating and Improve Maintenance Procedures.
• Managing stocks of supplies and equipment especially critical spare parts.
• Shift and ‘on-call’ work may be required, particularly where manufacturing equipment is in continual 24-hour operation.
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from well-known institution.
• Can work long working hour/weekend/shift/Public Holiday
• Good health condition.
• Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
• Male candidates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com