Industry : Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT)
– Acquisition analysis
– Arrangement of all Due Diligence Reports and Agreements
– Handle Letters of Offer & sales and purchase Agreements
– Participate in negotiation with vendors, agents, potential partners and other external parties.
– Build Cost Analysis Reports for the Asset & Lease Management
– Oversee the Department’s Operations manual
– Market research and strategy formulation for prospective investment ventures
– Develop, manage and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, including strategic development partners and professional advisors.
– Marketing and branding exercise
– Bachelor or Master Degree or equivalent in a relevant subject
– Minimum 10 years’ related working experience
– At least 35 years old
– Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with strong attention to detail
– Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to establish and maintain positive relationships and act with impact and influence at all levels.
– Self-motivated and proactive
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com