Report To: President & Group MD
To coordinate and function closely with all departments, local authorities and business partners from the initial stages of market entry and research, through to project management and delivery.
1. Market Evaluation and Insights
• Working closely with HQ Business Units to evaluate local market entry requirements and provide appropriate support.
• Provide greater insights into each market in order to make decisions based on those insights, and inform ways in which we might work differently with our business partners and the wider territory and/or region.
2. Business Development
• Identify and develop opportunities to bring best practices from Company Group to support growth and alignment across the various markets.
• Monitor effective implementation on international business development activities.
• Collaborate and support on product and marketing initiative, ensuring global brand alignment.
• Train and provide guidance to staff members and business development issues.
3. Strategy and Operations
• Design plans to achieve all objective and develop plans for new market entry.
• Execute a variety of strategic initiatives within target countries.
• Analyse business strategies and develop improvement plans, in close collaboration with HQ Business Units, to provide appropriate growth to business in each landed country.
• Develop and track individual business plans and budget for each landed country.
• Administer and manage the execution of HQ strategy on initiatives to increase sales and market development activities.
• Coordinate with management team and maintain budgets and participate in regular HQ meetings.
• Maintain all communication with President and Managing Director.
• Bachelor’s Degree with Commercial/Financial/MBA (Master’s Degree) or equivalent experience
• Minimum 10 years’ experience working in senior Commercial and/or Business Development role
• Preferred past experience include International Assignment or equivalent international / cross-geographical experience
• Proven experience closing complex business transactions
• Empowerable due to strong decision-making skills
• Excellent business development, negotiation and partnership management skills
• Proven track record working in intentional, cross-functional teams and a fast-growing environment
• Ability to successfully engage with senior partner stakeholders
• Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
• Project Planning & Execution
– Ability to assess new market entry projects and their viability to meet final decision, identifying with company’s business strategy and objectives
– Screening prospects and opportunities to ensure focus on those with the highest probability of success being accountable for the final result
– Working together with Management/Leadership team to originate or create opportunities that leverage
– Company’s offerings for Selected opportunities regions/customers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org