Industry : Management Services
- Develop audit program, execute audit review according to audit program and audit plan.
- Examine and analyse data to evaluate the adequacy, efficiency and effectiveness of internal controls within operation and financial processes.
- Prepare audit report, draft area of improvement, and recommend practical controls to management.
- Perform follow up on implementation of management’s corrective actions.
- Perform ad hoc audit and investigations when necessary.
- Ensure detail and effective documentation of working paper for record and retention purposes.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Financing or relevant professional qualification or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in internal audit. Candidate with operation experience in manufacturing or internal audit would be an added advantage.
- Good report writing skill is essential.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin language.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess good analytical skill and self-initiative.
- Willing to travel local and overseas.
- Possess own transport.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com