Industry : Furniture
• Design and develop training programs that equip staff with the required skills to achieve the organization’s goals which includes but not limited to update of all employees training records, multi-tasking, worker balancing.
• Continually plan, assess and evaluate training and organizational development services against the organization’s business plan and needs.
• Manage the yearly Training Needs Analysis, preparation of yearly training Calendar, maintenance of all training records and staff competencies
• Conduct Gap Analysis to compare actual performance against desired performance set by the management.
• Conduct assessment for promotion.
• Monitor On Job Training Report
• Liaise with the HRDF for Application of training grant / claim
• Handle Audits on Training
• Risk Assessment, expansion and risk strategy
• Coordinate In-house / External Training and /or tailor training programs as necessary.
• Design, develop, implement, and evaluate training for all levels of staff to support their competency in areas that are critical to the organization.
• Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
• Conduct internal surveys and present result of survey analysis.
• Corporate structure
• Develop performance KPIs.
• Salary scale, salary structure and benchmarking
• CSR activities and budgeting.
• Relevant HR or Business Deg/dip/cert.
• Min 3 years experience in Training & Development.
• Organised and meticulous with analytical skills
• Self starter and motivated
• Good spoken and written English
• Able to communicate well with all levels of staff.