Workday : Monday – Friday, 9.00 AM – 6.00 PM
• To work closely with all departments to identify performance related matters and monitor closely all department to ensure the achievements of the Company’s objectives, KPI, policies and procedures.
• To develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the company’s objectives and strategy.
• To collaborate with other HR functions to ensure the performance management is integrated with other HR process, such as compensation, succession planning.
• To perform full cycle of recruitment including job advertising, screening, interview arrangement, conducting reference check if required.
• To develop and execute an effective on boarding program to ensure new employees are integrated into the company quickly and smoothly.
• To promote and diversify training activities and reach & expected target revenue.
• To liaise with multiple stake holders to organize course & training.
• To perform training administrative aspects.
• Delivering and overseeing the training of individual or groups of employees.
• Supervising and monitoring progress made via training programmes or schemes.
• To attend and handle employee counselling, grievance and disciplinary matters.
• Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of HR experience in business partnering.
• Excellent working skill with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills both in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• People oriented and results driven.
• Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
• Good active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
• In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices.
• Good time management, prioritization and organizing skills.
• Ability to lead cultural change initiatives.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com