Industry : Marketing
Report To : Head of Corporate Services
1. Recruitment and Selection
• Manage end to end recruitment process such as resume screening, interview arrangement, participates in interview and conduct reference check on shortlisted candidates for local and overseas.
• Work closely with Head of Department and external party such as recruitment agency on all HR related matters.
• Assist to develop HR strategies on orientation, recruitment, staff retention, overtime policy and others.
2. HR Policies and Procedure
• Recommend, refine, develop, manage and implement Human Resource policies and procedure and optimise workforce plans in accordance to Company direction.
• Ensure all employees strictly adhere to all Company policies and procedures.
• Suggest and plan employee engagement program and activities for the Company.
3. Human Resource Management
• Generate and monitor employee daily attendance from attendance system.
• Conduct counselling, manage performance and disciplinary issues to all employees.
• Answer all related HR queries and provide advice to employees and Management.
• Prepare HR related letters, contract and memo in accordance to local legislation.
• Manage performance appraisal and submit summary report to Top Management.
• Maintain and ensure accuracy of employee data in employees’ personal file leave management.
• Conduct local salary survey and common market practices.
• Monitor all human resource expenses and budgets.
4. Training and Development
• Work closely with respective HOD to identify training needs for employees.
• Arrange internal and external training program and access the effectiveness of the training.
• Manage training budget and employee training records.
• Provide feedback to Management on the training outcome and suggestions to improve.
5. Administration and Supervision
• Provide guidance, motivation and support to HR and Admin Team.
• Responsible for smooth operations that oversees all HR and Admin matters.
• Directs and oversees all administration related activities including security, maintenance, office supplies and transportation.
• Perform any other ad-hoc functions or duties as and when required by the Management.
– Proven working experience as HR manager
– People oriented and results driven
– Knowledge of HR systems and databases
– Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
– Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
– Effective listening and conflict resolution skills
– Strong managerial skills
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Personal integrity to handle confidential information
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org