Industry: Secretarial firm
Total Employees: 170
Total Subordinates: 3
Report to: Group ED
Workday: Mon-Fri, alt Sat half day
- Responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions and operations which include recruitment, payroll, compensation and benefits and employee relations, administration, implementing HR Strategies and policies, security control, training & development, sourcing and managing day to day HR support of employee relations, staff communication, counselling and manpower planning.
- Handle group’s manpower planning, reviewing and overall recruitment process, performance appraisal, compensation & benefits etc.
- Well versed with latest Malaysian Labor Law, Industrial, Law, Immigration Law and regulations and tax equalization.
- Attending to all grievances, disciplinary matters, misconduct, industrial relations & labor issues.
- Updating of related company policies, procedures & Employee Handbook as required.
- Reinforces company policy implementation which is inclusive of warning and other disciplinary actions.
- Developing, implementing, maintaining and reviewing of company policies, rules and regulations in compliance with all applicable employment and related industry laws, statutes and regulations.
- Manage and ensure payroll processing, payday, employee claim, overtime and statutory payment (EPC, PCB, SOCSO, EIS, HRDF, etc) is paid before the due date.
- To manage the day to day running of office administration and system support.
- Bachelor of HR & Administration.
- At least 5 years relevant working experience.
- 38 – 45 years.
- Good written English, Mandarin speaking added advantage
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org