Reporting To : VP (HR & Admin)
Workday : Monday – Friday, 9.00 AM – 6.00 PM
Responsible for assisting with day-to-day operations of the HR and Admin functions and duties.
• Responsible in handling incoming calls and walk in guests/suppliers/vendors.
• Receiving and delegating the incoming couriers / parcels / letters / correspondences / documents to the respective recipients.
• Sourcing of office supplies, office equipment, facilities and obtain quotations. Compare & negotiate price to ensure value for the money for all purchases. (at least 3 quotes)
• Record, monitor expenses and maintain the stock level of purchases of stationery/printing form, sundries and office operating supplies.
• Perform general administration tasks – Issuing of Capex, Purchase Order pertaining to Admin Dept.
• Upkeep and maintain the cleanliness and standard of the office including the need to oversee/supervise the office cleaner, pest control, maintenance and repair of premise, office equipment & assets.
• Ensure proper filing/safekeeping of documentation (in softcopy).
• Maintain the staff contact lists.
• Administer on checking staff’s punctuality against time and attendance system.
• Check and administer staffs’ medical/dental claim with zero mistakes.
a) Payroll, E-Leave & E-Jobsheet Administration (TimeSoft System)
• Administer with zero mistake monthly payroll and year end income tax submission report. (Including of staff monthly salary, EPF, Socso + EIS, N & HRD).
• Check, verify and administer staffs’ overtime claims, standby allowances, per diem claims, commission for payroll processing.
• Submit monthly payroll register to Senior HR for checking and approval before sending to bank.
• Administer and follow up on staffs’ annual leave balances at the end of each calendar year including announcement to all staffs to clear leave balances before forfeiture.
• Administer, check and generate monthly jobsheet report to Finance dept.
• Familiar with Timesoft Payroll system.
b) Recruitment and Selection
• Assist in recruitment activities within the Company, from drafting of advertisement to interview arrangements. Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
• Ensure proper approval and documentation is processed before recruitment and hiring.
• Ensure that vacancy is filled within 60 days from date of opening.
• Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
• Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
c) Employee Engagement
• Able to engage with employee/colleagues at all times.
• Able to harness a good working relationship with excellent communication skills with all levels of staff.
• Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
• Maintain staffs’ personal files; administer Employment Contract and confirmation, new staff’s orientation, handling Warning, Termination and Dismissal process.
• Assist Group HR Manager in other/special projects and HR matters
• Diploma/Degree holder in Administration and Management.
• With minimum 1-2 years’ experience in administration and human resource management.
• Possess effective organizational and follow-up skills, paying attention to detail.
• Ensure overall administration tasks are running smoothly.
• Ensure fair treatment for both employee and employer under Employment Act 1955.
• Good working knowledge of Labor Laws and Employment Act
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com