Workday : Monday – Friday, 9.00 AM – 6.00 PM
• To assist to organize, monitor and administer the company HR activities and administrative task.
• To ensure all daily HR & admin operation are executed on timely basis and compliance with company policies.
• To manage employee bio-data, welfare and benefits.
• Administer staff claims, overtime, commission, leave records, staff welfare & accommodation and others general HR functions.
• Maintain accurate personnel data and generate monthly HR reports.
• Perform other ad-hoc projects or duties when required
• Minimum Diploma, preferably in HR Management, Business or equivalent.
• At least 1 year of working experience. Working experience in a similar capacity would be an advantage.
• Good command in spoken and written English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Competent in MS Office applications especially MS Word and MS Excel.
• Positive working attitude and able to work independently as well as in a team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org