Department: Corporate Services
Responsible for HR function including Recruitment & Staffing, Manpower Planning, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations, Training & Development, and manage general administrative functions and operational matters.
1. Recruitment and Selection
• Manage end to end recruitment process such as resume screening, interview arrangement, participates in interview and conduct reference check on shortlisted candidates for local and overseas.
• Work closely with Head of Department/Senior Manager and external party such as recruitment agency on all HR related matters.
• Assist to develop HR strategies on orientation, recruitment, staff retention, overtime policy and others.
2. HR Policies and Procedure
• Recommend and assist in the implementation of Human Resource policies and procedures.
• Ensure all employees strictly adhere to all Company policies and procedures.
• Work closely with Senior HR Manager/HR Manager on employee engagement program and activities for the Company.
• Maintain good interpersonal relationship among employees.
3. Human Resource Management
• Generate and monitor employee daily attendance from attendance system.
• Answer all related HR queries and provide advice to employees and Management.
• Assist to prepare HR related letters, contract and memo in accordance to local legislation.
• Manage performance appraisal and submit summary report to Top Management.
• Maintain and ensure accuracy of employee data in employees’ personal file leave management.
• Conduct employee induction and exit interview.
• Maintain HR filing system and any other HR related administration.
4. Training and Development
• Assist to arrange internal and external training program and access the effectiveness of the training.
• Assist to source for training requested by Head of Department/Senior Manager.
• In charge of stock replenishment of photocopier machine, toner, stationeries, pantry and toiletries.
• Ensure office maintenance is carried out as scheduled (e.g. aircond cleaning & servicing, faulty furniture & electrical items are fixed, water dispenser).
• Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness within the office, pantry, meeting room and reception area.
• Monitor the cleaner and security guard to ensure they perform their job in a professional manner.
• Liaising with various vendors (including office suppliers, etc.)
• Assist in organizing Company special functions and events (i.e. Company Trip, festival celebration).
• Ensure no delay of payment and resolve any parking issues that arise for Managers and Top Management.
• Strictly adhere to all Company policies.
• Perform any other ad-hoc functions or duties as and when required by the Management.
• Able to speak Mandarin, able to read Chinese an advantage.
• Some experience in facilities management an advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com