Position: Head of Supply Chain
Report To: VP or Operations
The role is responsible for planning, implementing, overseeing and managing company overall supply chain which includes demand planning with the objectives to maximize the process efficiency and productivity in Malaysia as well as other regions such as Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia and etc.
• Establish, communicate and implement long-term goals for the department in order to promote effectiveness and efficiency.
• Direct the activities of all functions involved in the demand planning, warehousing and control of materials from the receipt of forecasting replenishment needs to the delivery of the finished product into finished goods inventory and delivery of products to customer(s).
• Manage and adjust inventory plans to respond to product demand changes and employ appropriate strategy for each inventory class.
• Oversee the inventory to ensure the optimum level of stock (over / under stocking) and propose strategies to improve forecasting process.
• Manage and monitor cost and efficiency improvements for inventory management to achieve the optimal level of inventory holdings versus fulfilment.
• Responsible for the development, implementation and on-going management of the Supply Chain strategy for the Company.
• Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and ethical standards in regards to the Warehouse and logistic policies.
• Leverage resources across all boundaries to support business goals, bringing all expertise necessary to address the challenges and to safeguard against contractual and commercial risk.
• Develop effective communication and collaborative relationships with internal key stakeholders across all functional departments and vendors to ensure strategic and operational needs are fully understood and incorporated.
• Proactively manage the global logistics and distribution networks and continually strive to find efficiencies and create a competitive edge for the organization.
• Drive continuous improvement within the team and department and actively seek ways to achieve better outcomes, to ensure key performance and financial targets are met and corrective action taken where necessary.
• Develop, communicate and administer team performance and development plans and appraisals.
• Ensure that teams receive appropriate support, training and development to achieve their potential.
• Manage warehouse operations to maintain high stock accuracy and on time delivery with minimum headcount.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org