Industry: IT Solutions
Based At: HQ in PJ but travel to client office when necessary
Report To: Deputy CEO
Lead the business and support operations of the IT Outsourcing & Managed Services Portfolio. This role will be instrumental in improving and expending the business and drive growth. This person will have historic hands-on experience with technology and systems and have progressed into a strong business manager
– Oversee IT Outsourcing & Managed Services accounts and other Infrastructure offerings to insure world-class customer service for the managed service provider business.
– Provides strategic leadership, oversight and management for IT professionals.
– Recruit, mentor and build an effective network organization in support of the business.
– Sets strategic and tactical priorities that align with business objectives.
– Responsible for support of a high-performance global network and related services.
– Ensure that meaningful metrics related to established SLAs, availability, capacity and performance are captured, validated and reported.
– Develop plans and strategies to improve performance, reliability and operational cost-effectiveness.
– Administer staff performance management and career development activities.
– Participates in monthly, quarterly and annual forecast/budgets and financial reporting.
– Demonstrate integrity without compromise. Respect, commitment to excellence, collaboration, and agility.
– Set tactical goals and initiatives for current Infrastructure teams
– Identify technologies that can be used to improve customer service levels
– Develop costing models for managed service offerings
– Develop and maintain a team through coaching and performance management
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
– 10+ years progressive experience with technical and management background.
– 5 to 10 years of operations management experience leading high-performance teams.
– Strong organizational and team leadership skills.
– Ability to motivate teams to meet tight deadlines.
– Advocate for proven standardized processes and methodologies
– Displays enthusiasm, energy, and quality focus.
– Demonstrated ability to collaborate on enterprise-wide initiatives
– Able to work under a heavy workload in a time critical environment
– Effective written and oral communication skills
– Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Experienced in planning support for a multi-discipline operation
– Strong experience in developing staff and implementing effective performance management mechanisms
– Experienced in managing budget, cost and pricing of support services
– ITIL Certified or experience other ITSM systems
– Experience with ISO, CISM and/or Cloud would be beneficial
– Solid understanding of security best practices
– Experienced with monitoring and metrics of a global infrastructure
– Historic experience with the following technical areas would be beneficial:
o Windows and Linux Server
o Windows desktop
o Infrastructures including networks, storage, data centers and information security
o Large scale monitoring systems
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com