Industry : Education
Report To : General Manager of Corporate Services
Term : 2 year contract
– Responsible for planning and directing an organization’s strategic and long-range goals.
Conducts organizational reviews to identify strengths and weaknesses and to evaluate operational effectiveness.
Makes recommendations based on emerging trends, expansion opportunities, competitive threats and internal business process improvement.
– Drive formal quantitative and qualitative analytical decision support on high-priority, cross company strategic issues.
– Develop a comprehensive understanding of the entire portfolio under Corporate Strategy i.e. the Talent Strategy,
Technology, Facilities, Assurance and Monitoring in order to propose and analyze strategic decisions impacting multiple divisions.
– Understand and stay current on technology related trends, competitive landscape and internal product development efforts.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Management, Finance, Economics, or related business field.
– Experience and results leading strategy work
– Minimum 15 years of strategic consulting, business development, or finance experience – demonstrated abilities in developing strategy.
– Deep understanding of software and business technology markets, trends, and dynamics.
– Proven project management capabilities; comfortable working under demanding deadlines and producing key senior management deliverables.
– Demonstrated hypothesis-driven problem solving with special ability to build structured quantitative and qualitative analyses; sound business judgement and problem framing.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to formulate and deliver insights around complex business problems in a thoughtful and persuasive manner.
– Strong personal initiative and good judgment; desire to succeed in a demanding, creative, and entrepreneurial
– Track record for mentoring junior talent, as well as leading team based engagements.