Department: Legal & Compliance
Report to: President and Group Managing Director
Oversea all the Company’s legal matters and provide legal advice in respect of the Company’s operational legal matters and to ensure legal compliance.
• Lead and develop the Company’s legal matters through legal implications and compliance.
• Advise Management/ Department Heads on broad range legal and compliance matters.
• To provide legal advices and support in legal, contractual, litigations, commercial law and etc. as to adhere any statutory or regulatory.
• Proactively identify legal risks and provide legal advice in respect of all corporate operational legal matters and ensure legal compliance.
• To conduct and keep abreast of any new laws and regulations applicable to the Company, initiate necessary change and impact to business operations.
• Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations.
• Reviews, negotiates and drafting all types of arrangements, contacts, legal documents and etc.
• Liaise with external parties and lawyers on legal matters.
• Drive and facilitate a culture of compliance across the Company.
• Conduct work with integrity and responsibility.
• Undertake ad-hoc duties and assignments as when required
• Master or Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
• At least 7 years’ experience of relevant working experience.
• Key exposure in corporate law and knowledge of corporate legal issues.
• Good analytical skills and sound legal judgement to support business needs.
• Excellent business judgement, agility and ability to employ strategic thinking.
• Demonstrate ability to manage multiple and disparate tasks, possess excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Strong in drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide range of commercial documents.
• Strong managerial skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org